Endless.com

Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Product

It's Truly a Miracle!   

My hair is very thin, so as you can imagine it breaks easily. I was constantly on the hunt for products that would repair and protect my hair. After countless shampoos, conditioners, and treatments that all promised a lot, but did not deliver, I became very skeptical. When I went to the salon for a haircut, the stylist noticed the damage on my hair and recommended I try It's A 10 Miracle Leave-In Treatment. He had nothing but great things to say about it, so I decided to buy it.
Boy, am I glad I did! This is truly a great product. The small bottle lasted me around six months, after which I decided to order the big bottle from Amazon.
The Miracle: Does 10 Things Instantly
  1. Repairs dry, damaged hair: Although it is hard to repair hair that is already damaged, it definitely makes the hair healthier.
  2. Adds shine: It certainly does.
  3. Detangles: One of the things that impresses me the most about this product. My hair used to break a lot in the process of detangling it, but thanks to this product the comb passes smoothly through he hair.
  4. Controls frizz: Because it conditions your hair so well, it does control frizz very nicely.
  5. Seals & protects hair color: I cannot be the judge of this claim because I do not color my hair.
  6. Prevents split ends: I feel like it had reduced the appearance of my split ends.
  7. Stops hair breakage: Yes! My hair breaks less since I started using this.
  8. Creates silkiness: Totally agree.
  9. Enhances natural body: It helps to create a bouncy and smooth feel to the hair.
  10. Flat iron spray & thermal protector: The reason I use the most for. I flat iron my hair all the time, and had used numerous products for protection. Nothing had work as well as this product. It helps seal in moisture, and allows me to achieve a great look.
It is a cream-like product, and does not feel greasy at all. I spray it a couple of times in my hand, and then run it through my hair. Very little goes a long way!

Buy On Amazon & Save


   

No comments:

Post a Comment